Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Noah's Baptism

Noah was baptized on December 3rd, 2016.  Dan was out of town in September, there were no stake baptisms in October, then I (Justyn) was out of town in November.  I remember in November that Noah was crying that he wasn't baptized yet and that he hadn't gone to scouts yet.  This sweet boy of mine is so sensitive and has such a sweet spirit.  Since all of the Brashear and Ford clan came, the men confirmed Noah after his baptism.  We were all in the YW's room and to set the tone Dan shared a story with all of the family that I actually wasn't even aware of.  Every night Dan spends almost an hour in the boys room when putting them to bed.  He reads stories, reads scriptures, and then just talks to the boys.  One evening after reading Noah made a comment about going back in time.  Noah had said, "Dad why didn't anyone help Jesus.  If I went back in time, I would help Jesus."  I am so thankful for Noah.  He truly is such a caring, sweet, smart, spiritual little boy.  I am so thankful that his Dad was able to baptize and confirm him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.





No comments:

Blog Archive