Friday, December 23, 2016

Beach Camp 2015 & 2016

Beach Camp 2015
 This right here is one of my favorite things.  Beach camp sure can be exhausting and I love it when these boys fall asleep on me.  The boys have always been good about falling asleep on the beach, sleeping 2 hours at a time!  I think this is the first  year Noah didn't fall asleep.

 Can always get a great pic of the sunset.

Beach Camp 2016


 Beach camp isn't complete without Hill Billy Golf
 

 

 Aunt Michal got the boys some fun airplanes.
 Always trying to stay on the beach as long as possible.  The last day we nearly stayed until sunset.  I would stay until dark if Dan let me.  This was the first year we were able to use my parents trailer complete with hookups.  What a difference that makes, we were able to take long showers and use electricity!

No comments:

Blog Archive