Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Mr. Noah

Can't believe my baby boy is now 6, where does the time go.  He now expects decorations when he wakes up on his birthday. So after cleaning up the house, making lunches and getting ready for work the next day it was time to start decorating.  I super sad that I had picked up a shift from 0700-1530 because I wasn't gonna be able to see his surprised face when he woke up.  At 0630 I was in the bathroom getting ready for work when I heard little feet running down the stairs then all of sudden back up.  Noah came running into my room with a big smile and said "I saw all my decorations."  I guess he was so excited he couldn't wait to see them since he usually doesn't wake up till 7 or 0730.  He picked Fudruckers for dinner and kept calling it funluckers. We then came back home with the family for present opening and some yummy funfetti cupcakes and VANILLA ice-cream.  Noah will only have vanilla, forget cookies N' cream even though he likes oreo's. Noah is truly a sweet fun loving boy. I am so grateful to have him as a son and can't wait to see the amazing young man I know he will be.  Loe that sweet Mr. Noah Boy of mine!




No comments: