Saturday, February 28, 2015

LIB- Life Is Beautiful


First off we need to talk about this very scary sketchy hotel.  We arrived late at night to find a parking lot full of semi's, a correction facility next door with sirens going off, and a dingy hotel lobby.  I was so scared to stay here but my cheap self was willing to for only $35 for 5 hours!  I didn't take off my sandals the entire time, including the time in the shower!  Needless to say we made it out safely, I'm pretty sure the twins from the Shining were at the end of this hall!!!
 Life is Beautiful is a 3 day musical festival in the streets of Freemont street in Las Vegas.  Last year we went with my family but no one was up for it this year.  Dan and I decided to go for 1 day.  We first stayed the night at the sketchy hotel that had a huge billboard that read "We Love Truckers."  Then we were able to check into Mandalay Bay, shop at the outlets and then got VIP parking for LIB.  I must say Milky Chance was by far my favorite performers, phantogram was pretty awesome too.  The headliner was Kayne West, we tried to watch him but he is so annoying.  The next day we just sat at the pool which was pretty relaxing.  I always have so much fun with the cute boy of mine.



 

 


No comments: