Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fun with my Ladies

Can I just say I love my sisters and mother.  I am so grateful to have 4 beautiful, fun, loving best friends in my life.  My mom was so sweet to use her points to stay at the US Grant in downtown SD.  We hung out in the hotel getting ready for a night out on the town.  We ate at a new delicious restaurant called Double Standard, the brussel sprouts were AHmazing.  Then we just walked around downtown, looking at shops. We spent quit some time at Starbucks people watching, laughing, and Erin making me look like Collette Reardon!  We later went back to the hotel and decided to get comfy in our PJ's which Erin and I happened to have the same one's.  We ventured out to baked bear in PB which has the best homemade ice-cream sandwich. Poor Whit was such a trooper, she was on the Master Cleanse (which is hell, I have done it twice) and didn't take a single bite of all the food that was consumed over the 2 days.  Saturday the boys (minus mine since Grant was sick) came down to Coronado to ride bikes and then we had lunch at Soda and Swine.  I am so grateful to have my family close by, we always know how to have fun!

Yes I ATE the entire thing- so yummy!

No comments: