Friday, June 13, 2014

This is a prime example why I am sad to leave Lakeview.  Noah's school is so small and intimate.  I hope Riverview with its 13 Kindergarten class's next year won't overwhelm Noah.  I am hoping they still do special things like Lakeview.  The Spanish classes (5 total) put on a Mother's Day program.  They did a dance and a song, it was the cutest thing ever.  Though Noah and his partner were behind the 3 boys in the front I could see that Noah loved every minute of it.  He had a huge smile on his face and he didn't miss a step.  At the end they then passed out roses to the mothers and the kids had made a flower with a picture of Noah and I in the middle.  Such a fun night.  Noah performed it for the whole family the next couple of days with Charlotte as his partner!!





No comments: