Tuesday, June 3, 2014

International Act of Happiness

So one of my lovely friends Anna was determined to make someone happy and spread the word that it was International Act of Happiness Day (back in March!).  I was a little hesitate to go, a little embarrassed I would see someone I know while on the corner of Mission Gorge (the main street in Santee).  When I arrived Anna had free water and happy face mints for passerbys.  It was pretty awesome to see the kids get so excited when someone waved at them.  When someone would walk by they would look at us like we were crazy and decline the water.  It really is so sad that we as a society can't be a little more friendly and happy.  I am so glad we did this, the boys talked about it for days.  So thankful for a great friend that finds the good in people and enjoys life to the fullest.



No comments: