Sunday, March 9, 2014

10 years...Happy Anniversary

Wow, 10 years with my Daniel- so much fun.  We got a hotel in Venice Beach which we loved.  Me being the indecisive person that I am after I booked it I called back again to re-check the pricing and the lady noticed we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary at which time she upgraded us to an ocean-view room!  They of course brought us complimentary wine,  I kept trying to find a neighbor that would like it!  We loved our hotel, so modern and right on the boardwalk.  We brought our bikes and rode all the way down to the Santa Monica pier.  Luckily I had talked to one of my co-workers and she suggested going to the Paradise Cove.  It was this tucked away cove and was so nice.  We got to eat right on the beach, Dan was heaven with all the calamari.  We had fun shopping at the Promenade in Santa Monica, Dan got me some awesome black boots from Steve Madden which I love.  The hotel had a roof top deck to watch the sunset which was beautiful, the picture didn't do it justice.  We always have so much fun together, he is truly my best friend.  The morning we left we had breakfast at Omelette Parlor which was so delicious.  They had these huge pancakes with little white chocolate chips and strawberries in them, so yummy!  We were away for 3 days which of course wasn't long enough!






No comments:

Blog Archive