Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bike Riding

Any time I can get Dan to ride a bike I take full advantage of it. He is always telling me to think of something new to do but I love riding bikes especially down by the beach.  He recently bought a new bike while we were at beach camp in August.  His poor black and red bike go ruined after they fell off an unsecured bike rack!  While at beach camp the gears completely warped so Dan found a near by bike shop and purchased the Electra! 


Here is a bike trip that Dan refused to go on.  I rode the boys by myself to McDonald's and then stopped at the park on the way home. 


My all time favorite bike route is in Coronado, the boys love going under the "blue bridge."


This was the first time everyone in the family had bikes during beach camp so we all rode down to the donut shop in Leucadia.  It is no Mary's donuts but I can always enjoy a glazed twist donut!

No comments: