Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lakeview to Riverview (Wintergardens)

Noah attended Transitional Kinergarden 2013-2014 at Lakeview elementary.  He had a hard time knowing he wasn't coming back the following year.  We sure loved how great the staff was and the great kids in his class.  I loved that they had a music program and so wish they have it a Riverview.  Senorita Rivera was so kind to make a video of all the performances and parties in the class.  After Noah finished watching the video I found him under the kitchen table crying.  He said, "I don't want to go to a new school.  I won't know anyone, my best friends won't be there."  I felt so bad but Noah has since started at Wintergardens and hasn't complained once in lacking any friends.  It is only the third week and when picking up Noah there are tons of kids saying "bye Noah."  Noah never seems to know their names, guess he is just too cool!


Noah started at Wintergardens September 2nd and has been doing awesome.  TK definitely helped him so much.  He is already ready to try reading, when he's in the mood of course!  Cannot believe how much he has grown



No comments: