Sunday, April 4, 2010

Announcement!!!

So I haven't told many people but I am now 14 weeks along so I thought it was time to now let everyone know that Dan & I are expecting baby #2 October 4th. Noah will be turning 2 in September so hopefully he will be a little helpful when this baby arrives. I am still shocked in how fast we got pregnant. We decided to start trying at the beginning of the year & if you do the math you can see it happened the first try!!! We are very excited & can't wait to find out what we are having.

5 comments:

Nebeker Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! That sweet little baby will be so lucky to come to your home and have you two as parents. How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear what you're having! Miss you guys!

mistyb said...

yay! how exciting! Congratulations guys!

Beach Bums said...

soo excitinggg heidi and i were talking about it today ... yay hope its a little girl adorable <3

*J*E*N* said...

YEAH...... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I can't wait to find out what it is, just go sneak into an ultrasound room at the hospital!!!

My Mind on Design said...

Wow! Congratulations! How exciting! We're so happy for you guys!