Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Last year I had to work on Easter so I very glad I was able to spend the day with my family even though my work had called and offered incentive pay- so not worth missing easter with the fam. Noah was all about getting the eggs, "Noah you want to get eggs?" "YEAH (with a big grin on his face)" He still had to sit down & open the egg & eat the treats but we kept him moving with Nana's help. We had a yummy ham dinner with all the fixings & Noah pigged out on candy all day!!!
I had to add this picture, this is Noah slapping me in the face. He thinks he is so funny, I don't know what to do with this kid!
Dan was not very happy about Noah's flower head but what can you do when you only have girl cousins. I must say my mom did try to get him something less girly initially but their dumb dog ate the bunny ears before Easter arrived.


No comments: