Wednesday, September 26, 2018

2017-2018 School Year...


First day of school, 3rd for Noah and 1st for Grant.


Last day of school. June 19, 2018




Noah didn't want me to take any pictures, but I snuck a couple!



Crazy Hair Day.



Jogathon. The boys did great.  Noah ran 14 laps and Grant ran 12 laps.




I don't think they had enough candy to build their gingerbread houses!



100th Day of School.  Thank goodness Grant was willing to wear the 100 Pokemon shirt that Noah had worn in 1st grade, I did not want to make another 100 something shirt!




Annual International Fair.  The boys were so brave to get up and dance in front of a lot of people!


 Both of the boys had great teachers, they really enjoyed the school year.  I was able to attend Noah's class promotion in Senora Cochran's class.  I regret not getting a last day picture of Grant and Senorita Arias.

No comments: