Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Jesperson Clan August 2008








What a good looking group of people!  This is the family of Elmer and Geraldine Jesperson, the best grandparents anyone could ask for.  At about 2 am Saturday the 30th of August my loving Grandma of 87 years past away in her sleep.  It was very unexpected, I just had seen her on Thursday, outside walking around seeming as healthy as she could be.  I know that this is the way she wanted to go, with her husband by her side- not in the hospital or in any pain.  My Grandma was such a beautiful woman and a loving Grandma. I am grateful for the knowledge in knowing that I will be able to return with her again.





3 comments:

mistyb said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. What great pictures you guys have of the family! You are by far one of the cutest pregnant ladies I have ever seen girl!

heidi said...

Ahh girl, I am so sorry to hear about that! I hope you are all doing ok, definitely know what you are going through... awesome family picture and by the way I am super stoked you are back online!

*J*E*N* said...

I am so sorry Justyn! At least her memories with live on with your cute family. I am glad your back in the blogging world-over a year later. I had faith in you-never deleted you from my list. When is Noah going to come out?????