Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching up...My 30th Bday Surprise

So this is one of many posts to come, I have seemed to fall behind.  Soooo with that said I am gonna first go back to June 28th 2012...I know right!!!  I have always wanted a surprise Birthday party and my lovely husband pulled it off.  He told me we were gonna take a bay ride with the boys and our parents.  This is a normal thing since my Dad had a boat but when I arrived all my friends and family were at the bay awaiting my arrival.  Now I do have to admit I had a clue he was up to something. He left the list of food items my mom made for him on his dresser but I had no clue when or where, so this day truly caught me by surprise!!!  He made it a family Birthday so there were tons of kids with a pinata and all, yummy food, and he even purchased a new volley ball net since he knows how much I like to play.  The day was perfect and I couldn't have been happier.



 

No comments: