Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chuck E' Cheese

For Noah's 2nd Birthday we decided to do a low key family birthday at Chuck E' Cheese. I don't know why I am such a party pooper but I am glad Dan talked me into actually paying for the Birthday package. It was so worth it. Noah loved it so much, I don't think he stopped smiling the whole night except when Chuck E' Cheese came to sing to him of course. It was so cool they had a fun hat, a necklace, big balloon, ticket blaster, and a very long drawn out Birthday performance by Chuck E' Cheese and his friends!!! Noah still walks around with his crown & necklace on at home saying "Happy Birthday to you.."





Noah loved having his cousins at the party & his best bud Maddox.

I was shocked initially when Noah kept the silly goggles on & actually went inside the Ticket Blaster but Noah got over it real fast so Dan had to do it by himself. I don't know why Noah was still screaming while Dad was in there but at least Dan got about 750 tickets for some fun toys to be had!!!



No comments: