Sunday, March 22, 2009

Utah

This past week we traveled to Utah to attend Dan's Grandma's funeral. Dorothy Brashear lived a long fulfilled life of 96 years, I am sure she will miss her family but is so excited to join her husband who passed more than 50 years ago.  It was great for Dan to see a lot of his relatives that he hasn't seen for quit some time. Here is Dan with all the pallbearers. The weather was wonderful & we took advantage by taking some fun pic's at temple square.  I love seeing temple square, it is so peaceful & beautiful up there.  Dan thought if I took a picture of him it would look like he was swimming, sorry don't think it quit worked babe!











This river was right outside of our hotel so I hurried Dan to let me take one pic before we left for the funeral.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Noah is getting so big! I love the semi-swimming photo...too funny.

heidi said...

Glad you guys are back! We need to get together again soon and work on our 72 hour kits or something. Noah is such a doll and dresses like a rock star! You guys are the cutest!

TRICKY said...

What a cutie pie!!!

*J*E*N* said...

I love your pictures Justyn-nice job! Noahs hair is getting so light-and long. I love Temple Square also, looks like we were there at the same time-too bad I would of loved to see you guys.

ps-Love Dan the dork swimming:)

Beach Mommy said...

Wow your little dude's getting big! 96 years! That's some good longevity!

Chocolate Chelsea said...

Yeah, you brought the nice weather and then took it with you. It is going to snow all week. :(

Your son is getting so big is too cute!

A Wrinkle in Time said...

Hey Stranger! I miss seeing you at the gym every once in a while! Your little boy is soo cute! Sorry if I am totally blog stalking...but I am going to add your link to mine..cause I want to make it easier to get the updates! ;)