Sunday, March 22, 2009

Utah

This past week we traveled to Utah to attend Dan's Grandma's funeral. Dorothy Brashear lived a long fulfilled life of 96 years, I am sure she will miss her family but is so excited to join her husband who passed more than 50 years ago.  It was great for Dan to see a lot of his relatives that he hasn't seen for quit some time. Here is Dan with all the pallbearers. The weather was wonderful & we took advantage by taking some fun pic's at temple square.  I love seeing temple square, it is so peaceful & beautiful up there.  Dan thought if I took a picture of him it would look like he was swimming, sorry don't think it quit worked babe!











This river was right outside of our hotel so I hurried Dan to let me take one pic before we left for the funeral.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Noah is getting so big! I love the semi-swimming photo...too funny.

hEiDi said...

Glad you guys are back! We need to get together again soon and work on our 72 hour kits or something. Noah is such a doll and dresses like a rock star! You guys are the cutest!

TRICKY said...

What a cutie pie!!!

*J*E*N* said...

I love your pictures Justyn-nice job! Noahs hair is getting so light-and long. I love Temple Square also, looks like we were there at the same time-too bad I would of loved to see you guys.

ps-Love Dan the dork swimming:)

Beach Mommy said...

Wow your little dude's getting big! 96 years! That's some good longevity!

Shawn & Chelsea said...

Yeah, you brought the nice weather and then took it with you. It is going to snow all week. :(

Your son is getting so big is too cute!

A Wrinkle in Time said...

Hey Stranger! I miss seeing you at the gym every once in a while! Your little boy is soo cute! Sorry if I am totally blog stalking...but I am going to add your link to mine..cause I want to make it easier to get the updates! ;)