Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mom's 50th

My wonderful beautiful mom's 50th Birthday was on the 12th so being the great daughters that we are we decided to throw my mom a surprise Birthday. She was definitely surprised, she was a little upset she didn't know, otherwise she probably would have dressed up for the special occasion! We all had a great time and please don't be upset if you didn't get the invite, it was last minute and in my small little house! We made a nice little Italian dinner and played some games in just how well we knew my mom. The one with my dad holding up a sign saying "me" was the question- who has been your friend the longest, it was of course my moms longest friend Charlo. And the sign my mom is holding up is believe it or not my mom's first pets name & Erin was the only one who knew that one! We ended the night with a yummy cheescake from Extraordinary Dessert's! Well mom, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday- you deserved it.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it. What sweet daughters!