Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's



My mom will probably kill me if she knew I put this up but it was too hard to resist.  Her neck was so bad, she couldn't even move it at all- thanks for still making an awesome dinner!!!
So you know your are getting old when you crash your parents New Years party!  When Dan and I were first married I am sad to admit we went to the single adult New Years party a couple years.  Now with our little Noah we had a nice quiet New Years.  We had a lot of fun, my mom made an amazing meal and then we played some fun games.  I had to work the next day so we didn't even stay until midnight.  Here is how our night ended. Me getting out of the shower, getting dressed for bed, Dan already asleep- 11:55, well I guess Happy New Year to me!!!

3 comments:

mistyb said...

I think it's awesome you crashed your parents' party!! also I love that picture in your header!

*J*E*N* said...

Isn't it funny that when you have kids you just flock more to your parents? Did your mom like the pics?

Beach Mommy said...

Love Noah's eyes! Our New Year's eve was low key too - last year was fun!