Saturday, February 1, 2014

Birthday in Catalina




In celebration of my 31st Birthday we took the ferry over to Catalina Island which was my first time. It was so much fun.  On the day of your birthday the island has a ton of free or discounted things to do.  I was able to go parasailing for the first time for free, got a delicious free ice cream, and a free lunch.  Parasailing was the highlight of our trip.  It was so quiet and peaceful up in the air (and a little scary) and then the driver thought it'd be fun to dip us in the water, which I guess I did agree to! We were able to see Superman in the theater that was built in the 1900's. We also took a nice hike through the botanical gardens to the Wrigley's Memorial.  The weather was perfect and we truly had such a nice relaxing time.

No comments: